US LBM is one of the leading and fastest growing distributors of specialty building materials in the United States, with a team of over 15,000 employees located throughout the country. Since our founding in 2009, we have acquired over 70 companies and have expanded to more than 500 locations serving 37 states. US LBM is a progressive organization that promotes a unique culture that focuses on the value of its customers and associates. Developing our people is critical to our strategy and fostering our culture of empowerment.
This position is hybrid at our Oakdale location.
Things you should know about working at US LBM:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are in a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit-and-tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement-driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as an Accounts Payable Associate:
- Process accounts payables invoices and prepares vendor payables
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual journal entries as needed
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations, as well as assist in audit preparation
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures and maintain accounting records
- Provide quality clerical and administrative support to Management
- Maintain organized, accurate, and up-to-date files and data
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects and accounting research as needed and assigned
- Complies with Company’s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance
- Special projects and other clerical duties as assigned
- Health care benefits, starting the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Monday – Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our continuing education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- An Associates Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Previous experience in an accounting role is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in an evolving, entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills
US LBM Holdings, LLC, is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit uslbm.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.